The ‘+’ Project is a multi-country program that aims to improve the health and well-being of people across Asia Pacific. It was created to answer in-country challenges and discover locally relevant solutions which Philips would play an active role in solving.
The program’s health and well-being themes were built on the Philips’ expertise in three capabilities:
• Liveable Cities: Raising safety, sustainability and ambient aspects of a city’s liveability.
• Healthy Living: Healthier eating, enabling people to take better care of themselves and their families
• Access to healthcare: producing quality systems to provide affordable and accessible healthcare.
Via social media, the project sought to capture local ideas that Philips could channel into improving lives via crowdsourcing.
The crowdsourced ideas would serve a twofold objective: leverage the ideas of local people who are passionate about improving health and well-being in their country AND anchor perceptions that Philips is a company that is keen to improve local health and well-being.
The top winning ideas were then brought to life through Philips-led teams.
The ‘+’ Project has played a key role in building stakeholder relationships across Asia Pacific. The Prime Minister’s Office in Singapore has expressed interest in partnering around the ‘+’ Project and scaling solutions nationwide on its platform “SG Conversations”. The Vietnam Government has reached out to Philips to announce their support for the roll out of the ‘+’ Project in Vietnam in 2013.
Purchase intent and brand awareness registered double digit growth, Sales increased as a result of the campaign.
OTHER CONTRIBUTING COMPANY
Sparks Communication, Thailand
CREDITS OF PEOPLE
1. Jon Chin, Senior Vice President, Head of Digital Southeast Asia, Fleishman-Hillard Singapore
2. Samantha Ng - Account Executive, Fleishman-Hillard Singapore
3. Pallavi Misra - Senior Account Executive, Fleishman-Hillard Singapore
4. Sarika Kare - Account Executive, Fleishman-Hillard Singapore
5. Mellissa Wong - Account Executive, Fleishman-Hillard Singapore
6. Shafaat Hussain - Senior Vice President & Partner, Fleishman-Hillard Singapore
7. Nazrya Octora - Account Manager. Fleishman-Hillard Indonesia
8. Richie Daft - Account Executive, Fleishman-Hillard Indonesia
9. Lystia Putranto - Account Manager, Fleishman-Hillard Indonesia
10. Louisa Tuhatu - Senior Vice President, Fleishman-Hillard
11. Gareth Marshall - Account Director, Sparks Thailand
12. Tanyawan Surasarang - Account Manager, Sparks Thailand